Polypropylene tissue grinder efficiently homogenizes tissue and cells in microcentrifuge, centrifuge and grinding tubes.
• Cone tip tapers from 8.2mm (0.33") down to 2.9mm (0.12") in a length of 19.8mm (0.78") and has a rounded end
• Overall length: 21cm (8¼")
• Shaft diameter: 4.7mm (³⁄₁₆")
Double-ended pestle has flat ends to effectively press soft tissues through screens thereby disrupting the organ structure and producing cell isolates.
• Double-ended design allows users to choose preferred pestle diameter
• Chemical-resistant and autoclave-safe FDA-grade polypropylene construction..